Sunday, June 27, 2010

StressEraser Portable Biofeedback Device Review

I bought StressEraser Portable Biofeedback device because I have been searching for ways on how to calm down my nerves.  I noticed that I tend to forget things and get angry very easily when I'm stressed out.  I want to try this product and see if it can help me.  I bought it for $250 online and I've been using it for 2 weeks already.  First, I like it because it is so handy.  It looks like a pager that you can put in your pocket and use anytime you need to.  Whenever you feel stressed out, all you need to do is to put it out, put your finger on the part where you insert your finger and then follow its instruction.  The instruction will tell you when you will breathe in and breathe out. 

It's a pretty cool gadget.  Basically, it helps you make your breath slower.  The manual says that studies have shown that slowing down your breath will have significant effect on your state of mind.  The biofeedback device will measure your pulse and will tell you if you're doing the breathing correctly.  If you're doing it the right way and you're becoming less stressed out, 3 cubes will appear in the monitor.  If you are not following it and you still have a fast pulse rhythm, 1 cube will appear which means that your performance is not good. It is like a trainer that tells you exactly your condition and what to do about it.  While you're doing it, it guides you until the time that you achieved your goal of having slower breathing and calmer mind.  So far, after 2 weeks of using it every time I feel that I will get angry and pissed off or every time I feel I'm pressured with deadlines at work, I just put it out and follow the instructions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment