Monday, August 2, 2010

Granger Smith-Superstitious 17

Don't Listen to the Radio (2009) Haylair Music Publishing (BMI) One of of my favorites please comment and rate. Funny what catches your eye So many cars passin' me by I couldn't miss that pickup truck Chevrolet '92 single cab midnight blue Nerf bars grill guard and 'ol mud tires And it took me back in time like a trip When I had one just like it Her in her jeans in the bench seat laughin' at me I remember when we we're singin' Sangria wine on a Saturday night In the soft chevy radio light My hands travelin' her like every backroad slow on the curves I can't forget how it made me feel Countin' stars through the cracked windshield Rabbit's foot hangin' from the mirror Holdin' my breath, crossin' my fingers Livin' every moment like everything would always be So lucky in love, Superstitious 17 Every shootin' star in the sky Every time I'd run a yellow light I'd get a little kiss for good luck And I needed all I could get When you're young and love like that Our only time alone was in that truck And I was stuck out on second base It wasn't just a game we played To me it was real I could taste the salt in her kiss I couldn't resist when we sang Sangria wine on a Saturday night In the soft chevy radio light My hands travelin' her like every backroad slow on the curves I can't forget how it made me feel countin' stars through the cracked windshield Rabbit's foot hangin' from the mirror Holdin' my breath, crossin' my fingers Livin' every moment like everything would always be So ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3cP5ePVB4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment