Thursday, July 8, 2010

1994 GMC Jimmy S15

FOR SALE ... Send me a message if interested, I'm in Connecticut. Here's my Jimmy. It 's the Vortec 4.3-liter 4-speed with the car lost. I have a new exhaust system and Cherrybomb new grille guard, fog lamps screwed on the cover grill, and a right of LED light under the back door, the indicator has, with light, etc. And 'pretty old, but I I love her and still is a reliable machine for life. He also got a new paint job in May last year (the original color was green pineRust). Outside it was quite cold could, so that the water shoot out of the tailpipe explain. I hope to get a chrome tail pipe soon. Enjoy the vid and comment / rate. Sorry my digital camera microphone does not make this shit vid much justice. We hope that new mods / accessories are coming soon. :-) I did not know, a V-6 sound so ballzy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpUR1BDRzL0&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment