Friday, July 9, 2010

Fast and Furious - Muscle Cars 2.0

If you want to leave a comment about the Charger then don't start bitching around. (I already removed a couple of those comments). If someone got serious facts about what year it's from I'm cool with that. Cause I'm a little confused myself. Half of my freinds tell me it's a 1969 and the other half says that it's a 1970. I can't tell. It's mostly the front grill that makes me reconsider it. My version 2 of 'Fast and Furious - Muscle Cars'. I know there are a couple more Muscles in this movie. Dwight's Camaro and one of Braga's drivers Mustang Terlingua, but they played no important role in this movie. Song: Fast and Furious Theme. By - Brian Tyler Version 1: www.youtube.com BTW. I DO NOT OWN THE SONG OR THE MOVIE 'FAST AND FURIOUS'



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrTkviVmCNo&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment