Wednesday, November 24, 2010

For Sale 07 Vette

For sale is my 2007 Chevy Corvette Coupe. It is in very new condition, has just over 20k miles as of this writing, and has many upgrades and accessories that I've installed. The car is perfect, garage-kept, has no issues and has never given me any problems what so ever. In case you don't know, it has a 6-liter V8 that makes 400hp but still gets 28mpg on the highway. Though it's a coupe, the roof can come off and stow away in the rear for when the weather is nice. It's had all the scheduled maintenance, mileage is low as it's been mostly a weekend car to go out to dinner and stuff, never been raced. I've had my fun and now it's just time to move on and let someone else enjoy. Here are some of the upgrades I've done. First thing you'll notice is the slightly lowered stance and 20" wheels, a pretty recent mod. I've got aftermarket mufflers that sound better than stock. There are no rock chips anywhere as I installed a 3M protective covering on the front of the car, you don't even know its there. There is a little spoiler lip on the back. There is grill mesh in the side vents, special door thresholds, custom floor mats, an illuminated Corvette name plate between the exhaust pipes, red brake calipers and engine cover. Inside, the headrests have the Corvette logo embroidered in full color. Plenty of tasteful upgrades make this a lot nicer than stock. I'm asking for $34750 and will consider any serious offer. If you're looking to buy a Corvette give me a call. The car is ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL9JVOE8Nik&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment