Monday, November 1, 2010

its me snitches remix lil waynes ballad (w/ lyrics)

its me snitches remix lil waynes verse (w/ lyrics) No copyright intended this song belongs to UMG i pay all respects to lil wayne, swizz beats, and to UMG [Lyrics:] Voulez vous coucher avec moi bitches Chillin' in my Beamer Sittin in my Phantom Listenin' to Ether Listenin to the anthem Weezy then band man, One Man Band Man Ya girl with me cell phone she no answer He so sweet make her wanna lick the wrapper so I let her lick the rapper She take care of me and all me homeboy after Jump off jump off the girl is a jump off I let her snort a mountain and she just jumped off Jump off jump off you know she a jump off Pull my dick out and watch her jump on jump off You make it so hard when it sound so basic Chevy grill lookin like a set of new braces Southside baby we outside baby smokin on a spinach like Popeye baby J'adore ah les femmes yeah I love my riches bonjour money and au revoir bitches Geant ou petite we do it the biggest, and new nae rats mean we ain't snitches Now can ya tell me how good my French is Voulez vous coucher avec moi bitches



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4D2bcZOW9s&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment